Saturday, March 24, 2012

Zaccagnini White Rabbit in the House!

Ok, I know I said that I wouldn't be posting again until after I returned from Scotland, but I just couldn't resist.  This just arrived today, and I'm way too excited to wait.
And it only took 3 1/2 years from the time I first learned of its existence - and two failed auction attempts - before this little guy came home.  He is by far the smallest Zaccagnini I've seen so far, just over 5 inches tall. Little Italy continues to grow! Six down, four to go (that I know of)!

7 comments:

Matterhorn1959 said...

Very nice. Congratulations on your win!

Major Pepperidge said...

Super awesome!

Brian Sibley said...

The others being? QH and two more CCs? With so many cats, doesn't it seem likely that there must have been more figures? TD&TD, perhaps? W&C? In any event, well done on adding to your collection and good luck in finding (how ever many more constitute) the rest!

Matt said...

The only others that I am aware of are two more Cheshire Cats, a Queen, and the Walrus. But as you say, there could be LOTS of others given the number of characters in the film. I have a photo from Zaccagnini that only shows five figures, so I'm fairly certain the exact count is unknown.

UCBlogger said...

Do you think it's likely they would have produced an Alice figurine? Although it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't (Alice seems to get forgotten alot--even when considering product lines that were created during the film's initial run) it does seem weird that they'd neglect the main character if they bothered to produce such an assortment of others.

Matt said...

It is difficult to say. While one would expect to see the title character of the film in any figurine series, perhaps they could not get a sculpt that they liked. Or it could be that one does exist, but no one has uncovered one. It would be great to see though.

Think-Disney said...

Cool I hope you get them all!