Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Zaccagnini Cheshire Cat Redux - I Love the Internet!

Some of you may remember a few years ago I unsuccessfully attempted to purchase a Zaccagnini Cheshire Cat on eBay.  The auction gods did not smile on me that day, but lo' and behold:  this past June the internet gods (far more powerful) did smile upon me, and now this guy is safely ensconced here in the Tulgey Wood.  And there was much rejoicing.
This reduces the number of known figures not in the collection to two:  the Queen of Hearts and the Walrus.  Hint, hint.

2 comments:

Matterhorn1959 said...

Congratulations. Great piece.

Major Pepperidge said...

Wonderful sculpt, the Cheshire Cat has always been one of my favorite characters just because of the way he looks. Of course, his personality in the film was pretty crazy too.