Wednesday, May 12, 2010

2nd Anniversary Post - Disneyland Dream Machine Ticket

Hard to believe two years and 385 posts have gone by on my little blog. Thanks to all the readers out there for following, commenting, and sending good thoughts, and duplicate Karma.

This is not exactly vintage, but VDT's post reminded me of these, so there it is. This is a dream machine ticket from Disneyland's 35th anniversary, featuring Alice and the White Rabbit. I must say that the rendering on Alice is ... off model (is that polite enough?).

This is a loser of course, since if you won, you had to redeem your ticket for your cool prize. I never won anything, but I dug out TONS of these tickets from the trash. Sigh, the depths I won't sink to ;-)

1 comment:

Chuck Munson said...

Hey Matt,
Quick shout out as I take a peek at the latest blog postings. Congratulations on completing year two; I'm sure there is more than enough cool Alice items to keep you a busy blogger for a long time to come.

Even if I don't comment on something, it never ceases to amaze me what you have discovered!