Saturday, August 25, 2012

Palés Alice from Spain

I love the internet.  After posting the White Rabbit, I received an email from the collector in whose collection that figure resides.  He not only confirmed my belief that it is indeed Palés and the White Rabbit, but he sent a bunch of high resolution photos of his collection, including this Alice!!
While I'm the first to admit she is not very attractive, it is cool that they made a figure of her at all.  Now all I need to do is find her :-)  Oh, and check my previous posts on the White Rabbit and Cheshire Cat for new and improved photos of those figures, plus a variation!  Thanks again Oli!

1 comment:

Major Pepperidge said...

Alice looks she bumped her head HARD and isn't sure where she is. Still... amazing that "new" vintage pieces continue to crop up.

Cool Stuff At Amazon

Movies

Books