Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Modern Ceramic Products Alice

This last post of MCP figures is a bit of a repost, but figured (ha!) that I'd keep them all together. This is Alice. She looks very similar to the Shaw Alice, and in fact is the closest in size to the Shaw set of all the MCP figures (that I have seen).

There are some subtle differences in the sculpt, but overall very close.

This concludes the MCP series here on the blog, at least until I find the remaining three figures in the set: the March Hare, the Walrus and the Dormouse (coinidently the last three I acquired in the Shaw set as well). I do believe that they exist, I have heard that the Disney Archive has a complete set of the eight figures, but I have not seen them personally.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, could you please let me know the size of both Alice figurines. I have one am trying to work out which one. As I'm in Australia I presume it's a MCP but want to be certain. Many thanks