Saturday, April 20, 2013

The Back Side of Alice - An Animation Sequence

I've been wanting to post this for a while now, but have only recently figured out how to create a large animation using Photoshop.  How many times have you seen pictures of the back side of water from Disneyland?  Well now you get to see 26 pictures of the back side of Alice!
This is a sequence of 26 drawings of Alice as she is chasing after the White Rabbit after the Mad Hatter and the March Hare have unceremoniously tossed him out of the Mad Tea Party; shortly after this sequence Alice exclaims "This is the stupidest tea party I've been to in all my life."  It is not a complete sequence, there are a few holes, but it animates very well don't you think?

Full sequence of drawings below.  Enjoy!


























2 comments:

Hayley said...

How has no one commented on this post? Seriously one of your coolest posts ever. I love the animation.

Matt said...

I know, right?