Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Year in Review

This year was a sporadic one for the blog, but we covered some interesting topics.  The majority of the year was spent on animation art, in particular animation drawings. I even tried my hand at a little animation myself :-)
We also looked at a variety of Italian movie posters


A new Zaccagnini discovery
Some David Hall storyboards
A few cels


And who could forget the Vinyl Aprons!
A variety of trading cards from around the world
Some really cool dolls

And some early attraction tickets

And last but not least, some really big leaves!
I wish every one of my faithful readers a safe and prosperous new year.  See you in 2014!

1 comment:

Major Pepperidge said...

You definitely shared lots of great stuff with us in 2013 (sorry for this delayed comment) - I look forward to more treasures this year!