Sunday, December 15, 2013

Constanze from Germany - December 15th, 1952

This magazine from Germany features a cover with two ridiculously adorable children taking a bath...or are they?  Looks like perhaps these children were pasted into the picture based on hard crop lines in the bubbles.  Go figure.
Anyway.  This issue features your standard screenshots of the film with accompanying text, although I must say the color reproduction here is quite good.
How often do we see pictures of the bread and butterflies?  Not nearly often enough!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks to one of your posts from 2010, I have finally discovered the name of a cookie cutter I have had in my possession for many years. I have a Alice in Wonderland Mad Hatter, in decent condition. The handle is fine, there is slight wear along the edges, but no breaks, chips, etc. Would be delighted to find it a good home at a reasonable price. You could message me on Facebook, if you like. Diane Young Decker of Nebraska