Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Orignial Release Sheet Music - Canada

Second new discovery of the new year, sheet music - from Canada!
I had always assumed the US and Canadian music was the same, but not so.  This copy of Very Good Advice just acquired proved me wrong.  Most notable of the differences is the lack of song writer credit in the title area.  And of course the Canadian company overprint in the lower right.  Compare this to the US sheet.
Only 22 years to find a single copy of Canadian music, I should have the complete set when I turn 180 years old...so probably won't happen.

3 comments:

Snow White Archive said...

Keep taking your vitamins.

Major Pepperidge said...

I didn't know they had music in Canada.

Matt said...

@Snow - not there are enough vitamins in the world.

@Major - they do, but it is played on empty beer bottles.