Monday, March 23, 2009

Unusual Disneyland Trading (?) Cards

I must confess that I don't know what these are. They appear to be some sort of Disneyland trading cards, but there is no identifying information on them other than © WDP. They are the size and shape of regular playing cards - a little on the smallish size - and have interesting monochromatic magenta art depicting Alice characters in Disneyland settings.

I'm hoping one of my Disneyland readers can help me out here. Major, Patrick, Dave, Tim, Jed - any of you know what these are?

2 comments:

Matterhorn1959 said...

Hey Matt- the cards are part of the Disneyland Fun Box playset of 1956. The box featured coloring books, simple punch out games, a large scrapbook, crayons and this card game. If I remember correctly, there are 12 cards in the game.

Matt said...

See, I knew someone would know. Thanks Patrick!