Saturday, August 3, 2013

New Alice Listings on eBay - Gotta Pay for that LA Trip ;-)

So now that I'm back in the real world, free from hot babes in superhero costumes, time to pay for the fun trip we all just had.  I'm in the process of posting the remainder of my Alice pin collection, having decided that there is absolutely no way I could ever keep up with it, and relegating last of my non-vintage Alice collection to other, more appreciative collectors.  Get 'em while they're hot!
This is probably going to take a few weeks, so be sure to check back often, you never know what will be up.

1 comment:

LarryMc said...

Hey Matt - Long time no see. Just stumbled upon your blog. Thought you'd get a kick out of this:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=493074004044617&l=6cd8c2cc44
Larry McCloskey