Monday, January 26, 2009

Alice in Wonderland & I'm Late - Bob Dale, Nadia Dore on Royale

I've always liked colored vinyl, and this 45 on the Royale label is a very nice translucent red.

Featuring Bob Dale, Nadia Dore, and the Lockyer Orchestra, these are pretty decent recordings of 3 of the songs from Alice. Side one is the title song Alice in Wonderland and In a World of My Own, almost a medley. Side two is I'm Late.

I even managed to locate a photo of Nadia Dore from a piece of sheet music for this post.



Alice in Wonderland / In a World of My Own


I'm Late

2 comments:

Skyler said...

I love the cover of I'm Late, Bob Dale had an awesome voice.

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

Cool audio post, I love these old vinyl gems. Keep up the great blog, every time I see "Alice" at the park I think of your blog...