Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween and Happy Birthday to Me!

Another year has come and gone, lots of Alice has passed through this blog, with lots more to come.  This year I received an Amazon gift certificate via email, and it was in Spanish.  So, what better excuse to post a Spanish language birthday card?
The text of the card reads "I can not believe I forgot, I hope your day has been happy", or something to that effect (Google says so anyways).
I'm not technically late yet, but later than normal, so there it is.

Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween!

3 comments:

Snow White Archive said...

Happy B-day and looking forward to more Alice in the year to come.

Matterhorn1959 said...

Happy Birthday Matt. I hope it was a great day!

Matt said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!